Thursday 26 December 2013

The Quantum Guide to Life

I want to share my view about a book called " The Quantum Guide to Life " written by Kunal Das. Nowadays spiritual approach to self help books are very popular . I really like to read  about every kind of self help books. But sometimes as a reader I barely persuaded by the technics mentioned on that kind of books. The most important point is  proof. I need proof to be convinced . That can be true life stories or view of the people tried technics . Anyway this book is totally has scientific approach :) I like it.. The writer claimed that laws of science affect our daily life whether we realize or not.  Connection between physic laws and life are amazing . If you read this book you will join physicist Kunal K. Das on his surprising and enlightening adventure . You will find fresh view perspective on the human experience. And when you have learned about laziness factor your life will never be same again. I totally advise you to read that book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment